LEAD-ACID BATTERIES YUASA
Corporation YUASA (Japan / UK) since 1918 produces batteries for a wide range of power supply systems.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lead-acid batteries, the most trusted brand YUASA known manufacturers of uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
Batteries YUASA different long life, high reliability and superior performance.
YUASA — ideal battery for UPS!
Batteries Yuasa have increased capacity, longer life and require little maintenance:
- Sealing technology AGM (electrolyte absorbed in the microporous separator);
- Does not require maintenance and refilling of water for the entire service life;
- No gassing, can be operated in enclosed areas with the staff;
- Sealed enclosure excluded leakage;
- Can be operated in any position;
- Shelf life without recharging — 6 months at 20 degrees C;
- No restrictions on the transport of any transport;
- Charging voltage in standby — 2.30 V / cell.
Fields of application:
- Fire safety systems and alarms, medical equipment, portable equipment, power tools.
Additional information and specifications: